Excellerate Services UK is an award-winning quality driven contract cleaning & support services specialist with an innovative approach to delivering value-engineered Soft FM solutions to today’s-built environment
We are currently seeking an ambitious, experienced and creative individual to join Excellerate Services UK as a HR Administrator.
This is a full-time role reporting to the Head of People Services. The HR Administrator will be working with an independent spirit and an eye for detail, this role will oversee all aspects of administration and co-ordination in the day to day running of the department. As first point of contact in the HR function, the HR administrator is in charge of providing comprehensive support to all colleagues and be a support to the People department.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual who we anticipate will have worked in a similar role. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is a fast learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Who we’re looking for
· Eager to learn and grow within the company
· Great attention to detail
· Great communication skills- written and verbal
· Someone who is able to multitask and work well under pressure
· Previous experience in HR
· Provide advice on all HR matters and assist with notetaking at meetings
· To administer starter / leaver processes including all documentation, contracts, offer letters, induction processes and exit interviews
· To prepare all contracts / letters for any changes to employee's terms and conditions
· Manage the HR Inbox and all telephone queries
· Right to work Checks
· DBS Checks
What we offer
· Competitive salary £25-28K
· 25 Days holiday
· Hybrid Working
· A supportive and friendly work environment
· Pension scheme
-Cycle to work
If this is something that interests you, apply now!